Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Harvest by King Cole

Harvest by King Cole

Regular price
£7.25
Sale price
£7.25
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included.

This stuff is gorgeous! Amazing value for money for such a lovely product.

Although it's 90% acrylic, the other 10% is alpaca and yes you really can feel it. The colours are not as garish as they would be on pure acrylic, either. Each 150g (535m) cake has lonnnnnnng stripes of colour, of which you can see the whole lot because it's in a cake, not a ball, so no surprises! 

It has fabulous stitch definition for an alpaca yarn and being a standard double-knit, it's suitable for just about any DK pattern or project, be it knitting or crochet. For most accessories, you will only need one cake!

(Patterns available over in the Pattern section).