Storm Eunice - possible closure Friday 18th February

Whoa, there's a huge storm coming! With our bit of Wiltshire very close to the red warning area, I'm going to wait and see what's happening in the morning weather-wise. If it's horrendous, I might well decide not to open the shop until it's safer.

If the weather's OK for me to make the commute, I'll be there :-D But the decision will be in the morning and subject to change as the weather changes. 

I suggest you give us a call on 07903 584151 before making a special journey in to see us, just in case we are closed. 

Thanks all, stay safe. 

Victoria x